WELCOME TO NAOMI'S CORNER

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

At this corner I hope to meet, share and interact with ladies, moms and families; and yes, even youths.


Basically, this blog is about marriage, family issues and child raising; with everything else sandwiched between. We will discuss education, gardening and all that takes my fancy.

Please feel free to comment on my posts and ask questions about anything. I will do my best to answer your questions from biblical perspectives and from personal experience; and what I cannot, I am sure another reader might be able to answer.

Taking this journey with you will be my pleasure. Have a fun full week

4 comments:

Sharon May 10, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Hi Mum! Welcome to blogging...great to have you in blogosphere. I will definitely be visiting, especially now that we live in different continents. I need all the 'mama wisdom' I can get. :)

Have a wonderful blogging experience! You'll meet some of the best people on earth here.

Naomi May 16, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

I am actually looking forward to enjoying blogging and meeting wonderful people Sharon. I believe I will learn a lot too. And thanks for encouraging me to blog. Visiting your blogs have been inspiring, you know.

Rosheeda May 17, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

Mrs. Naomi - Sharon is so wonderful. She and I have been cultivating a sweet sisterhood on-line for a while now and I just want you to know what a precious woman I believe she is. I'll be visiting often!

rosheeda

Naomi May 17, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Thanks Rosheeda for your kind comment. Sharon is indeed a wonderful girl and I enjoy being her mom. She is still my little girl even though now somebody's wife. Its nice meeting you. Hope we will continue to be in touch

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting; your opinions are highly valued. However, I am asking you to please be civil.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP